In the spirit of celebrating the Law Review’s transition to the next group of editorial board leadership, the outgoing board is excited to share with all other Law Review Alumni an opportunity to support the publication by purchasing of merchandise. Whether you need a new UMKC Law mug for the home office, a sweatshirt for the colder weather, or a hat for your mid-day walk around the block, the Law Review has you covered.
Where to Order
Items for Sale
- 3×3 Sticker – $4
- 11oz. Mug – $12
- 20oz Cold Drink Tumbler – $25
- 20oz. Stainless Steel Hot Drink Travel Mug – $25 (please note that this item cannot be shipped due to its fragile nature)
- “Vintage” Cap (Maroon) – $23
- “Classic” Cap (White) – $20
- Unisex Sweatshirt (White/Grey/Light Blue/Indigo) – $25
- Unisex T-Shirt (White Fleck/Blue/Oatmeal/Grey) – $20
Instructions for Ordering
- Enter your name and email address in the fields at the top of the page.
- Check the box in the upper left-hand corner for any items you wish to purchase.
- Choose a size and color with the drop-down menus. For products with different color options, click on the product image and there will be a slideshow of the options to click through. (NOTE: For the second sweatshirt, there are just two colors. “Light” and “Blue” appear as two different options, but it really is just one.)
- If you would like to order different sizes of the same item, you will need to submit multiple orders. Unfortunately the website is limited in this regard.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Pay Now” when ready; you will be redirected to UMKC’s payment system page to complete your order.
- You will receive an email confirming your payment and order information.
The last day to place orders will be Friday, December 18th. All alumni orders will be personally delivered contact-free to local purchasers and shipped to out-of-town purchasers. The only item we don’t have the capability to ship is the mug, due to its fragile nature and increased packaging costs.
Have questions about your order? Email the Law Review Program Editor, Shea O’Sullivan, at email@example.com, or the Development Editor, Sam Logan, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As the outgoing editorial board is excited to join so many of you as Law Review alumni, they are equally thrilled to continue supporting the next group as preparations begin for the publication’s 90th edition. Your support and generosity is always appreciated, and has laid the foundation for current and future board’s to continue the legacy you helped build during your time at UMKC Law.