The UMKC Law Review organizes symposiums on a large variety of complex issues and topics in the legal profession. For these symposiums, we invite authors that specialize in the particular subject that the symposium covers, collecting and publishing scholarly articles from specialists in their respective fields. Below, you can find past symposiums hosted by the UMKC Law Review.
Home » Symposia
Follow Us on TwitterMy Tweets
- CALL FOR PAPERS: Professional Identity in Legal Education March 17, 2020
- Hot off the Press: Volume 87.3! March 21, 2019
- 2019-2020 Law Review Staff March 1, 2019
- Fall 2018 Student Comment Selection December 27, 2018
- COMING TO A MAILBOX NEAR YOU: 87.2 December 21, 2018