De Jure is the new online platform of the UMKC Law Review. It exists to promote a greater, interactive dialogue about legal issues that are in flux and impacted daily by court rulings, Congressional action or inaction, international affairs and political pressures. De Jure is a platform for practicioners, judges, professors, members of Law Review and others happily immersed in the complexities of legal issues, to communicate their views and challenge others in theirs. It promotes a fluid exchange of ideas in an effort to impact law and its interpretation for the good of all.
Home » De Jure
- Hot off the Press: Volume 87.3!
- 2019-2020 Law Review Staff
- Fall 2018 Student Comment Selection
- COMING TO A MAILBOX NEAR YOU: 87.2
- 87.1 OUT OF STOCK
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS, Vol. 88.1
- Happy Holidays from UMKC Law Review
- Announcing Vol. 88’s Editorial Board
- 87.1 Single Issue Purchasing
- HOT OFF THE PRESS: VOLUME 87.1