De Jure is the new online platform of the UMKC Law Review. It exists to promote a greater, interactive dialogue about legal issues that are in flux and impacted daily by court rulings, Congressional action or inaction, international affairs and political pressures. De Jure is a platform for practicioners, judges, professors, members of Law Review and others happily immersed in the complexities of legal issues, to communicate their views and challenge others in theirs. It promotes a fluid exchange of ideas in an effort to impact law and its interpretation for the good of all.
Home » De Jure
Follow Us on TwitterMy Tweets
- CALL FOR PAPERS: Professional Identity in Legal Education March 17, 2020
- Hot off the Press: Volume 87.3! March 21, 2019
- 2019-2020 Law Review Staff March 1, 2019
- Fall 2018 Student Comment Selection December 27, 2018
- COMING TO A MAILBOX NEAR YOU: 87.2 December 21, 2018