De Jure is the new online platform of the UMKC Law Review. It exists to promote a greater, interactive dialogue about legal issues that are in flux and impacted daily by court rulings, Congressional action or inaction, international affairs and political pressures. De Jure is a platform for practicioners, judges, professors, members of Law Review and others happily immersed in the complexities of legal issues, to communicate their views and challenge others in theirs. It promotes a fluid exchange of ideas in an effort to impact law and its interpretation for the good of all.
Home » De Jure
Follow Us on TwitterMy Tweets
- CALL FOR PAPERS: Intersection of Non-Fungible Tokens and Intellectual Property April 28, 2021
- A New Board for Volume 90 February 15, 2021
- Volume 90 Staff Members February 10, 2021
- CALL FOR PAPERS: U.S. Military Veteran Legal Issues February 4, 2021
- CALL FOR PAPERS: Professional Identity in Legal Education March 17, 2020