De Jure is the new online platform of the UMKC Law Review. It exists to promote a greater, interactive dialogue about legal issues that are in flux and impacted daily by court rulings, Congressional action or inaction, international affairs and political pressures. De Jure is a platform for practicioners, judges, professors, members of Law Review and others happily immersed in the complexities of legal issues, to communicate their views and challenge others in theirs. It promotes a fluid exchange of ideas in an effort to impact law and its interpretation for the good of all.
Home » De Jure
- 87.1 Single Issue Purchasing
- HOT OFF THE PRESS: VOLUME 87.1
- Summer 2018 Student Comment Selections
- Congratulations to our very own, Jonathan Brown! Winner of the Warren E. Burger Prize for Writing!
- Forthcoming Release: Volume 87, Issue 1
- The Bryan Cave/Edward A. Smith Symposium: The Green Economy
- Announcing New Payment Options!
- 2018-2019 Staff Members
- Fall Student Comment Selections
- 2018-2019 Executive Board Named